1. What is your order turnaround time?
It depends. We custom print ALL orders to your specifications, and the timing to turnaround your order depends on a number of factors such as how busy we are and how big is your order. We strive to print all orders and ship within one week of receiving your order.
2. What countries do you ship to? How much is shipping?
3. Are orders sent with a tracking number?
4. How long does shipping take?
5. Do you print other scales?
Yes we do. We do have a maximum size that will fit on our equipment, so please contact us with your unique needs and we will see if it is doable.
6. Do the figures come painted? How do you suggest painting the figures?
All miniprints come unpainted. You get to paint them – that’s the fun part. We have a painting clinic online at https://miniprints.ca/clinic/
7. Do you do custom requests?
Absolutely. We love requests! However, we can only take on custom projects if they fit in with our product line and time allows. Minimum order for custom work is $50.
8. Are volume discounts available?
Yes. Please contact us to discuss.
9. What payment methods do you accept?
For Canadian orders we prefer an interac bank e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org as this helps to reduce our fees.
For all international orders we accept PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account and can use any regular credit card with PayPal. It is just a payment gateway.
10. Do you offer refunds?
No unfortunately once your order is printed and sent we cannot offer a refund. All miniprints come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we will work very hard to make you happy.