Because it is all about you
miniprints is bringing 3D full-body scanning to the Railroad Hobby Show. So, if you need a miniature of yourself for your layout (and who doesn’t…), you will be able to add a feature to your model railroad that few others will have.
Scanning will take place in Section 19 in the Better Living Center at The Eastern States Exposition Fairgrounds in West Springfield MA.
Saturday January 28, 2023 – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Sunday January 29, 2023 – 10:00am – 5:00pm
We are SOLD OUT on both Sat and Sunday.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. The scanning process takes about 20 minutes, and includes one pose. All scanning sessions must be pre-booked/pre-paid.
2. You may choose your pose and bring props and we will work with you to get the best out of your session. All poses will be standing.
3. The cost of the MINIME scan is $115.38 CDN /$89.99US plus shipping
4. You may cancel or change your session up to 48 hours in advance. After that there are no refunds.
5. The fee includes five MINIME figures in N, HO, S or O scales. The figures can be a mix of scales. You can purchase additional figures for $3 each.
6. Delivery of your MINIME figures will be by regular mail approximately 2-3 weeks after the Railroad Hobby Show.
Book your personal MINIME 3D body scanning session now
(Please note that the cost of the MINIME session will show as $115.38 until you get to the payment page and then will be automatically converted to $89.99US)